On Mar 12, 2009, at 10:10 PM, Philip Jenvey wrote:

> Pylons has submitted an application to GSoC '09, so we hope to be
> involved.

Unfortunately our application was rejected. Rumor has it Google would
be more picky with applicants this year, due to a reduced budget.
There's some details about that here:

http://blog.internetnews.com/skerner/2009/03/google-summer-of-code-2009-ope.html

However there's still a chance for us to get some SoC action if we
have some compelling students/projects -- possibly under the PSF org,
or another remote possibly -- some kind of collaboration with the
TurboGears org (depending on the project idea).

--
Philip Jenvey