Hi,

htmlfill.render() doesn't seem to handle repeating elements as I
expect.  I've boiled my code down to this example:

    import formencode.htmlfill as htmlfill
    template = '<input id="weightings-0.weight"
name="weightings-0.weight" type="text" value="" />'
    print htmlfill.render(template, defaults={'weightings':
[{'weight': 1.0}]})
    print htmlfill.render(template, defaults={'weightings-0.weight':
1.0})

Output:

    <input id="weightings-0.weight" name="weightings-0.weight"
type="text" value=""/>
    <input id="weightings-0.weight" name="weightings-0.weight"
type="text" value="1.0" />

See how the first render fails to populate a value.  Am I doing
something wrong?  I've using version 1.2.1.

Are there any good examples out there?  Chapter 6 of the 1.1 book
covers some of this but it's not complete (it also has a bug unless
I'm missing something - "person" and "people" are used
inconsistently).

Thanks,

Mike
m...@asplake.co.uk