Hi Robert,

this is not a Pyramid-related question. I have never user pymongo, but
if I look at the example (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pymongo/2.8) and
the source code (https://github.com/mongodb/mongo-python-driver), it
appears you should probably be writing something like:

client = pymongo.MongoClient("localhost", 27017)

Hope this helps,

Laurent.