Hi all,

I'm trying to use pymol for the display of pdb files containing multiple models using the MODEL card. Indeed, pymol reads in all models in the file. Currently, I'm able to switch between them using the frame command. Is there a different way to do this? Something like next_model or prev_model or show_model ...?
Furthermore, I tried to use the selection command to access models.

color red,(model 10)

leads to

SelectorSelect1-Error: Invalid Model
 PyMOL: abrupt program termination

although model 10 exists and has been read in, as shown before by the message

ObjectMolReadPDBStr: read MODEL 10

How to access models in an atom selection?

Another question: Is there a way to list details about the currently available objects? Like sequence, secondary structure, how many models/chains/ etc.? And the current properties like colour, charge etc. of an atom selection? I just browsed the manual very quickly, so sorry if I overlooked the information.

I'm using pymol 0.78 running under IRIX 6.5.

Eckhart