Subject:        labels
Date:   Mon, 05 Apr 2004 11:26:29 +0100
From:   Mads Gabrielsen <m.gabriel...@dundee.ac.uk>
To:     pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net

I have just installed the new release of PyMol and was particularly pleased that labels can now be rendered. Then it occured to me that I actually don't know how to label a residue Tyr84 (or whatever) and have the label positioned next to the residue.
Any hints would be appreciated.

Also, am I the only one who can't access the mail-list archives?

Cheers,
Mads Gabrielsen