Heinz-Uwe,

For 0.95:

        The inversion function was changed in version 0.95 to take advantage
of multiple picked atoms.  To invert a center, Ctrl-middle-click to pick the
center atom as pk1 and two stationary atoms as pk2 and pk3.  Then type
Ctrl-E to invert.

For 0.93:

        Ctrl-middle-click to pick the center atom (pk1)
        Ctrl-shift-left-click to pick the first stationary atom as (lb)
        Ctrl-shift-right-click to pick the second stationary atom as (rb)
        Ctrl-E to invert

It sounds to me like you're following the proper procedure for 0.93, so I am
a bit puzzled as to why it isn't working...

mailto:war...@delanoscientific.com
Warren L. DeLano, Ph.D.
Principal Scientist
DeLano Scientific LLC