You could also try to add sys.path.append(dllpath) to your python script,
where dllpath is the full path to the location of the pymol dll's.

Of course, this approach might run into problems with different python
versions; but depending on what you're trying to do it might be worth a
shot (if there's a python.exe that ships with the precompiled pymol
windows builds, then running your python script with that would be
probably be the easiest way).

Pete