Continuing my thread 'reloading wizards' (started on Feb 24).
Sometimes, in my pml scripts, I want to produce 'command buttons' like
those obtained by get_panel( .. ) function that is present in all the
wizards. The functionality of those scripts do not justify converting
them to built-in wizards. My guess that it is possible to make a
wizard ('load_panel_commands) that will read a text file with all the
needed parameters and then call get_panel accordingly. Is there a
better/easier way to obtain this kind of functionality?