From: pymol-users-boun...@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:pymol-users-boun...@lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Gianluigi
Caltabiano
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 7:55 AM
To: pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [PyMOL] APBS-electrostatics

Hi everybody,
I am trying to use the "electrostatic" wizard to read some .dx file I made.
It always worked..since I up-graded to pymol 1.0.
Now it doesn't work ( I have already checked the "modification" in
__init__.py file, it's fine).
The message it give to me is:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Archivos de programa\DeLano
Scientific\PyMOL/modules\pymol\parser.py", line 251, in parse
    self.result=apply(layer.kw[0],layer.args,layer.kw_args)
  File "C:\Archivos de programa\DeLano
Scientific\PyMOL/modules\pymol\wizarding.py", line 86, in wizard
    r = _wizard(name,arg,kwd,0)
  File "C:\Archivos de programa\DeLano
Scientific\PyMOL/modules\pymol\wizarding.py", line 45, in _wizard
    wiz = apply(getattr(mod_obj,oname),arg,kwd)
TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument '_self'

Thank you for your help

Gianluigi Caltabiano

  _____

  _____

L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/it/taglines/hotmail/nowyoucan/nextgen/*http://i
t.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html> Yahoo! Mail