Fellow PyMOLers,

This is a quick update on the PyMOLWiki, our central repository for
free, community-edited PyMOL goodness.

(1) New Additions:

*  Covers gallery.  Did your PyMOL image make the cover?  Want to show
it off?  Post it here.
        http://www.pymolwiki.org/index.php/Covers

*  Updated table of contents
        http://www.pymolwiki.org/index.php/TOPTOC

*  Updated main page
        http://www.pymolwiki.org/

*  More scripts in the script library
        http://www.pymolwiki.org/index.php/Category:Script_Library

*  Gallery for posting particular styles (Gallery)
        http://www.pymolwiki.org/index.php/Gallery

*  Automated database & web backups to a remote server

*  Better organization.

*  Tons of small content fixes.

*  More categories.  Surfing the wiki by category can often help because
the pages are by linked related material.  (Category links are at the
bottom of each page.)

(2) Statistics:

The PyMOLWiki has been growing like crazy.  Currently we have:

*  > 1.80+ million page views (**)
*  ~ 170,000 page views in the past 3 months (*)
*  > 485,000 page views in the past 3 months (**)
*  > 5400 page views/day (**)
*  > 600 users
*  ~ 450 unique pages
*  115 settings documented
*  155 commands documented

Last week alone we had about 1000 (non-bot) visitors that checked out
about 6,000 pages.

(**) ==> statistics with bots
(*)  ==> statistics w/o bots

Cheers,