Hi All --

In my reading of the documentation/wiki and experimenting with settings,
it looks like "font_color" is universal, meaning that you can only have
one font color for ALL objects in a session file -- correct?

I was hoping to have different color labels for different objects, so if
anybody knows how to manage that (without resorting to Photo$hop), I'd
be very interested to hear!  (I'd like the labels to be the same color
as the alpha-Carbon to which they are attached)

Cheers,
Tom

This email (including any attachments) may contain material
that is confidential and privileged and is for the sole use of
the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by
others or forwarding without express permission is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and delete all copies.
Exelixis, Inc. reserves the right, to the extent and under
circumstances permitted by applicable law, to retain, monitor
and intercept e-mail messages to and from its systems.