Jason,

here are my feature requests, only slightly biased by the fact that some
of them would be useful for my paper now (-:

1) arbitrary clipping planes bound to an object with an intelligent gui
to place them. Something akin to be found in Maestro or semi-transparent
CGO objects which can be manipulated freely in space and then used to
define clipping planes

2) Implementation of bounding planes in raytracing to avoid showing the
inside of clipped surfaces, raster3D has this option. I know one can
fumble around in Povray to get the same effect, but I'd rather spend my
time on something more productive.

3) If 2) is not an easy option, how about raster3D output in addition to
povray? Pymol can read raster3d, why not have the output as well.

4) A better density wizard, let's just copy coot and be done with it.
Ability to dynamically bind density levels or some other properties to
the scroll-wheel for that matter.

5) Updated documentation. One thing that always irritated me as a paying
subscriber was the fact that the documentation never kept up with
development and the search capabilities were not that great. Don't get
me wrong the Wiki and BB are great resources, but I'd expect a bit more
of the docs. Also having the internal help functionality for functions
and the API up to date would be great. Some functions don't seem to have
a doc-string.

6) Integration/bundling of wxPython as an alternative to TCL/Tk??

7) Internal FFT routines to be able to read map-coefficients

8) A CGO library for commonly used objects like arrows and such

Cheers,

        Carsten