From: Bernhard Lechtenberg <bc...@cam.ac.uk>
To: Jason Vertrees <jason.vertr...@schrodinger.com>
Cc: pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [PyMOL] Problems with Pymol 1.4.1 under Ubuntu 11.04
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 21:31:58 +0100

Jason,

clicking inside the window does not have any effect. I can't even close
the window, other than terminating the terminal I started it from. The
only thing that works is minimizing and moving the window around on the
desktop.

I just compiled pymol 1.4.1 on my home computer which also runs Ubuntu
11.04 and also has an Intel Graphics card and everything seems to be
alright here. Only difference I can think of is that the home computer
has an older Intel graphics board, which only supports an OpenGL version
prior to 2.0, hence the shaders and volumes in pymol are unavailable.
Not sure if that could be the difference.

Thanks,
Bernhard