Hi Warren,

run pdb2pqr with the "--whitespace" argument to make sure the columns
are separated with whitespace.

If you still want to adjust the coordinates, you can use the
"alter_state" command in PyMOL.

alter_state 1, all, (x,y,z)=(x+100,y+100,z+100)

http://www.pymolwiki.org/index.php/Alter_State

--
Thomas Holder
MPI for Developmental Biology