Hi Christian.

I had a similar problem on my windows machine, but with .
Try to set the temp path.

*reinitialize*
*fetch 4ins, async=0*
*
*
*import os*
*print os.environ['temp']*
*print os.getcwd()*
*os.environ['temp']=os.getcwd()*
and then run the apbs plugin.

My own problem on my windows computer, was that I default had set .py files
to be opened with
notepad++. When I in apbs plugin then executed the "Set grid", the pdb2pqr
would be opened in Notepad++
instead of executing the script.
I had to default opening of .py files to python before it worked.

I dont know if these problems would be meaning full on CentOS ?

Please report how it goes :-)

Best
Troels Emtekær Linnet
Ved kløvermarken 9, 1.th