Hi Troels,

Many thanks for your email!

I found a work around for my problem this morning: I copied the pdb2pqr
directory from my Mac and now the plugin works. I guess for the Ubuntu
pymol package, the pdb2pqr is not installed by default?

>svn co svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/pymol/code/trunk/pymol
>svn: E210002: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'svn://
svn.code.sf.net/p/pymol/code/trunk/pymol'
>svn: E210002: Network connection closed unexpectedly

Yes, I have also tried to use svn this morning, but got same error.

Thanks again!

Best wishes, Tobias.