Hi all,

I was trying to use the APBS plug in with PyMOL version 1.7 and I'm getting
this error with pymol generated files not being found in the tmp directory:

Could not find
/var/folders/ZV/ZV5Pv67hjYmI8-m0PQU0ElL-r0o/-Tmp-/pymol-generated.dx so
searching for
/var/folders/ZV/ZV5Pv67hjYmI8-m0PQU0ElL-r0o/-Tmp-/pymol-generated-PE0.dx
ObjectMapLoadDXFile-Error: Unable to open file!
ObjectMapLoadDXFile: Does
'/var/folders/ZV/ZV5Pv67hjYmI8-m0PQU0ElL-r0o/-Tmp-/pymol-generated-PE0.dx'
exist?

It is true that neither of these files exist there, though
pymol-generated.pqr, .in and .pdb are there.

I was attempting this with a PDB file that worked in earlier versions, so I
don't think the problem is with the input. Is it working for others?

Cheers,
Seth

Also, BTW, in the visualization GUI for several versions I've had
misbehaving buttons where some of the update field lines end up actually
controlling the isosurfaces and not doing what they are advertised to do.