Hello Smith,

I had a look at the two structures.  In some crystallographic space groups
there are alternate choices for the origin that are all equivalent. It appears
that this is what you are seeing here.

If you look carefully at the mates generated separately for 2zam and 2zan, they
are equivalent in their position and orientation relative to the original
coordinates for each structure.  There is simply a translational shift along
two axes that relates the coordinates of 2zam and its mates to 2zan and its
mates.

There is a slight difference in the unit cell dimensions as well, which could
make very small differences in the packing contacts.

Cheers,
Rob

--
Robert L. Campbell, Ph.D.