Thank you so much for your quick answer!

Now I can access the file and I was wondering how to get amber data for
specific molecules. I know that the GLYCAM parameters exist, but as far as I
understand I can see only bond information. If, for alanine, the amber.dat file
has the following:

ALA     N       -0.415700       1.8240  N
ALA     H       0.271900        0.6000  H
ALA     CA      0.033700        1.9080  CT
ALA     HA      0.082300        1.3870  H1
ALA     CB      -0.182500       1.9080  CT
ALA     HB1     0.060300        1.4870  HC
ALA     HB2     0.060300        1.4870  HC
ALA     HB3     0.060300        1.4870  HC
ALA     C       0.597300        1.9080  C
ALA     O       -0.567900       1.6612  O

I was wondering how I could get this info for SIA (Sialic Acid). Is there any
library where I could get it in this format? Or maybe some tool to get them
from pdb information (if feasible, I am brainstorming!)

Thanks again for your help and for your help in advance,

Mario