pardon, just one additional question, which might be alitle bit custom
issue, however..

Imagine, that I have 2 groups of the pdbs objects loaded into same
pymol session: 2 pdbs with the prefix COG_*.pdb, and 2 pdbs with the
prefix AA_*.pdb. Would it be possible to subtract the both prefixes
from the labels produced using cmd.label('sele', 'model') ? Or
alternatively I ought to rename the both objects before their
labelling? What are the other possible solutions ?