Dear all,

I hope you are keeping safe and well.

I am a new user to PyMOL and had a query that I hope someone can help me with.
I have performed an alignment of two homologs with the super command on PyMOL,
I have generated a rmsd value for this alignment using the C-alpha atoms as
comparison. Both these proteins had ligands bound, and I would like to compare
how closely these respective ligands match in space/binding pose. Would someone
please be able to tell me how to calculate an rmsd value now for these ligands
together once the proteins have been superimposed, without changing the
coordinates of the ligands?

Thank you so much!

All the best,
Sacha