Hi Sunyeping,

Enter on the upper command line in PyMOL, "conda install pandas" to gain access
to the pandas from PyMOL.

Alternatively, you can install pymol in an anaconda env, activate that env, and
then install pandas in that env.

Best regards,

Blaine

Blaine Mooers, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, College of Medicine
Director of the Laboratory of Biomolecular Structure and Function
Academic Director, Biomolecular Structure Core, COBRE in Structural Biology
Full Member, Cancer Biology Program, Stephenson Cancer Center

Mailing Address:
975 NE 10th Street, BRC 466
Oklahoma City, OK 73104-5419
Office: 405-271-8300 Lab: 405-271-8312