From: Dr. Vijay Masand <vijaymas...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, 18 July 2022 at 16:08
To: pymol-users <PyMOL-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [PyMOL] Portable Version of Python 3.8 with Portable PyMOL+RDKIt+Many
More

CAUTION: This email originated from outside the University of Dundee. Do not
click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender's email address
and know the content is safe.
Dear all
We have successfully developed a new portable version of Python 3.8 (64 bit
only) for windows 7, 10 and 11. It contains fully functional and smoothly
running portable versions of Open Source PyMOL 2.5, RDKit 2022.3.2.1, Jupyter
Notebook, Matplotlib, Sci-Py, Numpy, PyQt5, Pip, Pandas, IPython, and many more.
No need to install above modules or even Python 3.8, the new portable version
of Python 3.8 developed by us contains all required functionalities. Just copy
and paste anywhere in your computer or in pendrive and use it without any
issue. If interested, kindly contact
(vijaymas...@gmail.com<mailto:vijaymas...@gmail.com>)
Cheers
Vijay

With Warm Regards
Dr. Vijay H. Masand
Department of Chemistry,
Vidya Bharati College, Amravati, 444 602
Maharashtra, India.
Phone number- +91-9403312628
https://sites.google.com/site/vijaymasand/