PyMOL fans,

Is possible to use ramp_new to color cartoons, in addition to atoms and
surfaces?

I assume ramp_new stores the property to be mapped in a variable that could be
used for the CA atom color.

color prox, (sele) sets the color of each atom, but not the cartoon.

Thanks in advance,

-M

—
Mark P. Foster, Professor, he/him
The Ohio State University
734 Riffe Building
484 West 12th Ave.
Columbus, OH 43210-1214
(614) 292-1377
foster....@osu.edu<mailto:foster....@osu.edu>
http://go.osu.edu/fosterlab
Acknowledgement: The land that The Ohio State University occupies is the
ancestral and contemporary territory of the Shawnee, Potawatomi, Delaware,
Miami, Peoria, Seneca, Wyandotte, Ojibwe and Cherokee peoples. The university
resides on land ceded in the 1795 Treaty of Greeneville and appropriated
through the Indian Removal Act of 1830. As a land grant institution, we wish to
honor the resiliency of these tribal nations and recognize the historical
context that has and continues to affect the Indigenous peoples of this land.