Hi Istvan -

Most of the time a PDB or other data attachment is not necessary.  Or if it
is, someone from the community may ask you to send it to them individually
(and confidentially) to help you offline.

Instead, you can try to describe the problem or issue you're having,
possibly including an image or screenshot of what PyMOL is doing and tell
us what you want it to do instead, or what you want to achieve.  Image
formats like .png and .jpg typically come through just fine, either inline
or as attachments.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Jared