FYI, Pymol runs nicely on modern Chromebooks. You can install Pymol easily
in the Linux container using *sudo apt install pymol*. I think the latest
apt version is 2.4. CCP4i/Coot also runs nicely in the Linux container.
(I'm using a Lenovo Flex 5i Chromebook, $320, as a test bed. This system
has an Intel i3 CPU.) An Intel Chromebook might be an attractive option for
undergrads for biochemistry classes and/or protein crystallography research
projects. You can install Pymol in Windows with pip as well.

Roger Rowlett
Gordon & Dorothy Kline Professor, Emeritus
Department of Chemistry
Colgate University