I put changes in *bold*:

1. Make a decision about grok
 - look at Tao's grok branch
 - look at grokcore.component to find what is being taken in
 - list benefits/disadvantages (for grok, and other things we could use)

2. Decide about webob
 - Tao, convince us
- look at webob and determine if it's something we can't whip up ourselves - list benefits/disadvantages (for this and for other things, such as doing it ourselves)

3. Find out about teleport with public beta
 - what needs to be done to teleport? is it based on teleport strawman?

4. OGP tests
- should be starting to write documentation on the Login (just login?) protocols and how they should be tested (Infinity has started on this. Link to the page?) - should be tests for agent domain - region domain (sim) communication. In particular, we should
   have tests written for request_rez_avatar
 - auth.py tests?

5. Collaborate with Interop
- we need to get in contact with interop more to get more detailed information about what they
    want and how they intend to use Pyogp

6. Start on messaging system
- find out the true scope of the messages that will be sent, the ways we need to serialize, what components we will need to get this done (Builder, Parser, Reader) - write tests for how we want this to be used (this may be hard at this point because we don't
    know scope)
 - write tests for the current parser
 - refactor the parser to follow the "NEW" coding standard we adopted
 *- network layer swapability*

7. Agent Domain
 - Tao has been working on writing an agent domain
 - blocked by his inability to connect to our regions

8. Task tracking
 - pjira, or some other form

9. Refactor the wiki
 - what part of the wiki is poor as it currently is?
- reword the stuff in the test harness page to make it clear that we won't be building a framework, but simply using a framework (PyUnit, doctest, py.test) to create test suites for both the client lib AND servers running OGP protocols - check out Enus' layout https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/User:Enus_Linden/Project-Wiki-Structure

*10. Test harness
 - get testing set up for the test harness (similar to bin\test)
 - move test_ogplogin.py to the test harness side*