Friday works just as well. I'll be at Enus's office hours at 9:30 this morning.
Tess

Lock'a Mail wrote:
I DEF agree to this. I think our Fridays are more of this fashion, but maybe we can move it to Monday so that we can be semi- nsync with Icehouse.

Tess Chu wrote:
+1. I'd like to start attending some of these meetings, but everyday was just too much for me. Is there any way to make one of these meetings less "huddle" like and more "planning" like? Like Monday huddles for Icehouse? I'll come once a week to that one.

Tess

Lock'a Mail wrote:
+1

Enus Linden wrote:
We currently are scheduled for daily checkins for pyogp at 9:30...

would it be possible to shift to a MWF schedule, holding status meetings at 9:30, followed on Fridays by Enus' (my) office hours at 10? I think a lighter load wouldn't hurt progress, and we seem apt at using irc and the pyogp@lists.secondlife.com alias. Fewer meetings are always appreciated...

Thoughts?

thanks, enus