The mac buildout is working fine for me, and i would definitely prefer to have only one buildout system, but can I ask that we freeze the build system for a few weeks? Moving to a new build system in the middle of the OGP beta seems a touch risky. And we're talking about using a new setuptools _with_ buildout, not eliminating buildout and doing everything with setuptools, right?

-cheers
-m