Lawson English wrote:
Tess Chu wrote:
Gah! Zero and I just went through OGP to restructure it and removed the entire Legacy Login section of the doc! :( I'm sorry for not speaking up earlier. It no longer needs to be tested.
I think we're at cross-purposes here. There's no way pyogp can be useful for non LL purposes until the OGP transformation is complete unless people can use it as the starting point for creating lightweight clients that work with legacy protocols, including logins.

Certainly, I don't expect LL to do the work on this, but don't assume that its not something desired by the greater SL community.

Ah just realized you were talking about the official "Legacy Login" of OGP, not the legacy [old school] login, the support for which hasn't been written yet anyway, at least in pyogp.

Lawson