Hi!

Good news to have such tests in place! :)
But maybe you should have a stable version of these interop tests running so that not the tests themselves break at some point because somebody introduced a bug ;-)

Enus Linden wrote:
I'll get this set up asap, Thursday seems reasonable, given my schedule.
Prospero, there should be no infrastructure requirements. I'll just monitor deploys closely for the foreseeable future.

Question about the first trigger, checkins... how can one monitor this, and why would a checkin need to kick off the interop tests? Does it imply code running on the agent domain has changed?

As this only affects LL code and checkins I still wonder if you are planning on running those tests as some pre-commit hook. I am wondering then how long that might take and if people wouldn't stop checking in bits of code.

And maybe they should run on some test grid before a deployment? As for us outside here Aditi is sort of the live system.

Was there discussion on the best way to monitor or publish the results of the test runs?

It would definitely be good to know what the state of aditi is also from the outside. Easier to know then if it's a bug in my code or in your code ;-)

-- Christian

--
Christian Scholz                          Homepage: http://comlounge.net
COM.lounge                                   blog: http://mrtopf.de/blog