Hi!

As you might know we have discussed how our process of development can look like. Based on my proposal on this list I now created a wiki page and would like comments about it.

You can find it here:

https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Pyogp/Client_Lib/Development_Process

It probably needs adjustments which become more clear when we use this so we also should maybe define some review intervals (once a month? after a project is finished).

Next friday at Enus' office hours we are then going to finalize this.

-- Christian

--
Christian Scholz                          Homepage: http://comlounge.net
COM.lounge                                   blog: http://mrtopf.de/blog