<u>Apologies for cross-postings...</u>

Dear Sir/Ms.

I’m a PhD candidate on Management Information Systems at the College of
Business of City University of Hong Kong. I’m searching for participants for a
self-administered online survey on Second Life usage. As a participant, all you
have to do is to answer five open-ended questions (in conjunction with several
demographical questions), which should take you no more than 20 minutes. Your
participation will mean a lot to us, and your responses will be a salient piece
of contribution to a research report.

In appreciation of your effort and contribution, we will pay L$100 to the first
250 respondents who give valuable / comprehensive answers. An extra bonus of
L$100 for each will be given to the “Top 30” respondents who give the “most”
valuable / comprehensive answers (based on the evaluations by a group of three
professional researchers). Moreover, we will thereafter send a brief report of
the results to each respondent who is willing to leave his/her email address.
All the personal information will be confidential and the data will be used
only for research.

The address of this online survey is
http://www.questionpro.com/akira/gateway/1210447-32685394-0. If you have
questions, please contact Mr. Phil Zhou at <a href="zz...@ustc.edu"