Hey, just checking in with a heads up on where things stand with pyogp...

There are now 3 primary packages:
pyogp.apps
pyogp.lib.base
pyogp.lib.client
and each trunk seems to be pretty stable. Not all module related changes are
complete, but they are mostly there.

I have maintained a buildout instance, and one can follow the directions
here to use it:
https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/PyOGP_Client_Library_Development_Sandbox.
You may also choose to use virtualenv, or your native python install, and
install the packages there as well (though, I am not sure the client has
base properly as a dependency yet, I'll take care of that).

Unit test updates:
https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/PyOGP_Client_Library#Pyogp_Unit_Tests

I'll start in on changing code next, but we should be good to go with
tinkering again.

thanks
~e