JS backend is translating restricted subset of Python called RPython.
This seems to be infeasible, since JS is truly a dynamic language,
that's why we removed it. The other reason why we removed it, is that
noone seems to be interested enough in maintaining it.

As far as I know pyjamas does not translate a subset of python, but
pythonized javascript - ie it does not preserve python features, but
rather tries to implement python syntax which is javascript at the
bottom.

Cheers,
fijal