On 2022-08-11 05:32, Matti Picus wrote:

On 10/8/22 17:07, Matti Picus wrote: Any chance of making a 32bit Windows build of PyPy2.7-v7.3.9 available for download?

That is a big ask now that we have moved to 64-bit builds. We lack the infrastructure to support two windows builds, so we have not been running the 32-bit buildbot ever since we started up the 64-bit one. The changes in the https://foss.heptapod.net/pypy/externals repo. the win64_14x branch to update libffi, expat, openssl, bz2, and sqlite3 should be redone for 32-bit windows in the win32_14x branch. Then there may be more fixes needed.

Matti

I updated the libffi and kicked off a build, without updating the rest of the extensions. It succeeded, so now there is a win32 tarball on https://buildbot.pypy.org/nightly/trunk/ for pypy2.7. Please update us with how it goes: is the newer version better/faster/stronger? Do you do anything that would require updating the rest of the external libraries?

Matti

Hi Matti,

Thank you for doing that, I appreciate it.

_"Do you do anything that would require updating the rest of the external libraries?"_

From your list above the only one that would matter to me is sqlite3.

Steve