On 7/9/22 12:24, Rangga Kusuma Dinata wrote:

Hi, there. My name is Rangga. I knew about PyPy several years ago, but I stumbled upon some online judge problem that made me review this blog <https://www.pypy.org/>. So I install PyPy but actually, I don't find any guide on documentation about how to use it properly for the first time especially when you already have Python on your machine. So, I may have to take look once more to get it. The thing is, I'm already excited about this project and want to contribute to your documentation/blog so those people who are excited like me didn't get their excitement down just because your documentation is not clear enough and not friendly to the newcomer.

I will take my time and take notes about my POV as a newcomer once I found how to contribute properly to this awesome project so PyPy will get the recognition it deserves. Thank you for all the contributors and the hard work they have done. You inspire me to be a contributor as well, especially on the open source project. I'm writing this email with a burning passion! Haha

My best regard,
Rangga aka Retiago Drago

Hi Rannga and welcome. As you pointed out the blog lives at https://www.pypy.org/blog/, the source for that is the github repo https://github.com/pypy/pypy.org/#readme. The PyPy documentation lives at https://doc.pypy.org/en/latest/, the source for that is the "doc" directory of the source code https://foss.heptapod.net/pypy/pypy/-/tree/branch/default/pypy/doc. Since PyPy is compatible with CPython, your experience actually using it should be very similar to using CPython. Where the two differ is documented at https://doc.pypy.org/en/latest/cpython_differences.html. You may be interested in looking at the FAQ as well at https://doc.pypy.org/en/latest/faq.html

Matti