Hello,

I'm starting to spec out how much work/what to do to make a first cut of a
proof generating virtual machine (PVM
<https://tezos.gitlab.io/alpha/smart_rollups.html> ) for python with pypy
(specifically sandboxed2 pypy - but maybe I worry about that later).

My understanding is, this is very general and high level, that I would need
to modify the running of the pypy interpreter to output certain
cryptographic objects at each low-level step of the pypy vm.

So as a first jump into the code I was wondering if there is already some
sort of interpreter-tracing system (e.g. for debugging or profiling) already
in place that I could monkey about with?

Ps I've already checked the pypy code out from hg and built my own
pypy3.10-c etc, that's all fine.

Thanks

Simon