I have a question about the menubar example at
http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/static/Docs/dip/ui_tutorial.html#menus
. The example includes the following:

-------------
# We need a toolkit to create the widgets.
toolkit = QtToolkit()

# Create the main window.
main_window = QMainWindow()

# Create the action.
exit_action = QAction("&Exit", None, triggered=app.quit)

# Define the action hierarchy.
action_collection = ActionCollection(title="&File", members=[exit_action])

# Create the factory that will create instances of the action hierarchy.
menu_bar = MenuBar(action_collection)

# Create an instance of the action hierarchy using QMenuBar and QMenu.
qmenubar = menu_bar(toolkit)

Based on its function, it looks like MenuBar could be called
MenuBarFactoryFactory. Is this layer of abstraction important? Would
it be possible to instead do:

qmenubar = MenuBar(action_collection, toolkit=toolkit)

, and also to have the toolkit kwarg default to dip.ui.QtToolkit()?
Having ui factories default to QtToolkit would simplify the code for
the presumably most common use case.

Thanks,
Darren