On 09/12/10 06:55, Vicent Mas wrote:
On 2010-12-08 "Hans-Peter Jansen"<h...@urpla.net>  said:

[...]

Vicent, bad luck: check the fileMode paragraph a couple of lines below:

http://doc.trolltech.com/latest/qfiledialog.html#FileMode-enum

This function will set the labels for the FileName and Accept
DialogLabels. It is possible to set custom text after the call to
setFileMode().

Hi,

but it means that there is still a bug: in the doItWrong function of my script
the setFileMode call doesn't reset the FileName label to a default value. So
it seems that I'll end writing my first C++ code (using Antonio's code as a
guide) and sending a bug report to Nokia.

i can't reproduce this.

if i comment out the call to setFileMode in the doItWrong function, the label of the Accept button is set to "accept label"; otherwise it is reset to "Open".

so it looks like everything works as per the qt docs.

(this is using: python 2.7.1, qt 4.7.1, sip 4.11.2, pyqt 4.8.1)