Hi,
i have prepared the sample projects for you here [1]

This is sample demonstration how to generate simple bindings with shiboken
python binding generator

FooLib project contains the library for which we want to generate the
bindings
FooLibBinding project contains the generated binding sources

Software used:

Qt 4.8.4 MSVC 2010 64bit
Python 2.7 64bit
PySide 1.1.2 for Python 2.7 64bit

To generate and test the bindigs do the following:

1. Install PySide
2. Copy content of c:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\PySide to
BindingTest\PySide folder
1. Compile FooLib project
2. Run FooLib\generate_binding.bat
3. Compile FooLibBinding project
4. Run FooLibBinding\make_package.bat
5. Go to generated folder "package" and run foolib_test.py

[1] BindingTest.zip -
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0aOk3P0ndoLbkhwbWZncTlUM00/edit