Hey,

> pyside.org redirects to https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_for_Python here
> and that is what I asked the last time
> the domain went unused some years ago.

Even with a private browser tab (or, say, curl)?

    $ curl -i pyside.org
    HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently
    [...]
    Location: https://outlook.office365.com/
    [...]

> If you have a different redirect in your machine,
> I'd encourage you to use a private browsing tab

It works correctly without a private browser tab (because the old
redirect is still cached) - it used to be correct, but clearly this
changed at some point (which I suspect is why OP originally posted
this - not because it points to the wiki instead of the docs, but
because it currently points nowhere useful).

> or report the bug directly to
> https://bugreports.qt.io/projects/QTWEBSITE

Done:
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTWEBSITE-1105