Hi,

You may be interested on my IPython notebooks and slides for the conference:

http://pytables.org/download/PyData2012-NYC.tar.gz
PyData-NYC-2012-v3.pptx http://www.pytables.org/docs/PyData2012-NYC.pdf

[BTW this time I felt in love with IPython notebook: it is great!]

Unfortunately, I had only 45 minutes for the presentation, so I have not
been able to show the PyTables files samples that some of you kindly
send to me (but I'll keep them for the future, one never knows!).

--
Francesc Alted