Whoo hoo!  Thanks for all of your hard work Antonio!

PyTables users, we'd really appreciate it if you could try out this beta
release, run the test suite:

$ python -c "import tables as tb; tb.test()"

And let us know if there are any issues.  Additionally, if you are feeling
brave, any help you can give closing out the last remaining issues [1]
would be great!

Be Well
Anthony

1. https://github.com/PyTables/PyTables/issues?milestone=4&state=open