Hi there,  I was wondering if there any nice tutorials that show the
different compression options such as zlib, bzo, etc. and how to actually
use them with my tables.

There seems to be a lot of good information describing the performance
increase under the Optimization Tips section, but I don't see any clear way
of actually doing this.

Maybe I'm missing something.

Thanks for the help.

-Dave