hi Anthony and Antonio,

thanks for the explanations. I was hoping I could do it programmatically, but
if
it is an inherent limitation of HDF5 there is little I can do. Compression plus
a sensible chunk size should help though.

Best,

Giovanni

--
Giovanni Luca Ciampaglia

Postdoctoral fellow
Center for Complex Networks and Systems Research
Indiana University

✎ 910 E 10th St ∙ Bloomington ∙ IN 47408
☞ http://cnets.indiana.edu/
✉ gciam...@indiana.edu