Nick wrote:
Jim Gallacher wrote:

Using bsddb3 would introduce new dependency for mod_python, so I don't know if it's a good idea to use transaction handling by default for DbmSession. Maybe we could offer a subclass?

Starting with Python 2.3 this module is included in the standard python distribution as its bsddb module.

I just upgraded my session handling routines to make use of a bsddb.dbobj.DBEnv object, and it works like a champ. Does mod_python need to support Python 2.2 anymore? Perhaps there is already new code that precludes 2.2, I haven't looked.

Nick