Nicolas Lehuen wrote:
Another remark : has anyone suscribed to redhat, debian etc. mailing list to watch for such patches ?

Not me.

I don't understand why those guys aren't posting their patches on the mod_python mailing list.

I was wondering the same thing. What would be better for us, subscribing to a bunch of mailing lists or contacting the maintainers directly and telling them we are interested in having them forward their bug reports and patches (and then hoping they do)? Having some contact with them directly is probably a good idea anyway. Subscribing to a bunch of mailing lists could result in a lot of uninteresting mail. ;)

But first let's have a show of hands. How many people monitoring either of the mod_python or python-dev mailing lists are package maintainers for a distribution?

Regards,
Jim