2005/8/19, Jim Gallacher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy wrote:

> OK, looks like the test failure that I was seeing was more caused by my
> environment, so all tests pass.
>
> So we've got:
>
> 1. flex
>
> 2. MacOS compile
>
> 3. http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MODPYTHON-72
> Is this all?

4. From Graham:
   "Only other issue at the moment I can think of is whether or not
anything prominent has been put in main documentation about changed
behaviour of module loading in mod_python.publisher."

Here is the current documentation :

http://www.modpython.org/live/current/doc-html/hand-pub-alg-trav.html

The arcane changes that the new behaviour introduces are way, way out of scope with regards to this documentation. The current documentation says "The Publisher handler locates and imports the module specified in the URI. The module location is determined from the req.filename attribute. Before importing, the file extension, if any, is discarded.". Well, apart from the MODPYTHON-72 bug, the new behaviour just does the same thing.

Regards,
Nicolas