I'm a bit confused by:

- The only trick is that you'll have to stop your Apache server before launching the test, as the start/stop command can only apply to one single Apache instance.

Does this apply to UNIX as well as Win32?

I ask as I have never bothered to explicitly shut down any running instance of Apache, yet haven't noticed any problems with running the tests. If this is a Win32 specific instruction, you might want to note it as such. On UNIX systems, where the web server may be doing real work, people may not want to shut it down just to be able to test a new separate version of mod_python that hasn't been installed
yet.

Graham